Donuts


Uh oh, I think this is art for art's sake...


There is actually some significance to this picture for me. It is a combination of a couple of things that I hold high. I admire quiet, under-celebrated achievers. This picture is based off a photo I found years ago of an old guy weaving a basket and he just seemed so fine about doing it - just getting on with it. And he's probably really really good at it.



The other part of the picture (the donut) is influenced by a favourite musician of mine, J Dilla. There is a whole lot to be said about this guy - so I won't. But he was also a very hard worker, extremely good at what he did, everyone knew it and yet he was completely humble and quiet about it. He made a very fucking noteworthy (to say the least) album called 'Donuts'. And along with his other music too, it gives me feels.



third part is I thought it made a cool pic



fourth part is I like me' headphones =)